Premium Hair Extensions made from 100% Human Hair, Double Drawn, extra think and silky smooth.
Add instant length, volume, colour, thickness for fuller, longer hair in seconds with Clip-In Hair Extensions. Create infinite looks for any occasion and have complete control to achieve the style you want for the day or night. No mess, no glue and no commitment. For orders, customized hair texture and colour match, call Linda in 0439 904 799 to arrange your free consultation.
Hair Extensions are an accessory and not your natural hair. It is an “add on”, therefore you will need to take extra care of your hair extensions to ensure they stay looking healthy and intact. Like your natural hair, your hair extensions can be easily damaged with too much heat or pulling. Treat them like your natural hair with care and only use Paraben /Silicone Free Shampoo and Conditioner.
Be aware that throughout the next 6-8 weeks you may have a few strands of hair extensions fall out, this is normal.To help you get the most out of your gorgeous new hair extensions we ask that you carefully read the following tips to help you keep your hair extensions healthy, shinier and last longer:
- Remember that the extesions do not receive your natural scalp oils and so needs to have moisture added with every wash.
- Use a Loop Extension Brush, Paddle Brush or wide tooth comb to remove knots and tangles from your hair starting from the ends an gently working your way up to the scalp while holding the top part to keep it from shedding or stretching. do this before you wash your hair, swim or sleep.
- Shampoo hair in a gentle manner, following the direction of the hair flow from top to bottom. Avoid washing the hair upside down in the sink. When shampooing , do not scrub hair.
- Avoid using dandruff shampoos or any shampoo containing sodium lauryl sulphate, silicon or products containing acetone, alcohol or sulphur on your hair extensions as they can cause damage to the fusion bonds.
- When using hot appliances such as blow dryers or hair straighteners, keep away from bonded areas to prevent damaging the keratin bonds or tapes.
- Try to avoid salt water as chloride in the sea water and swimming pools may cause the bonds to weaken and break down. Preferably cover with a water tight cap. After swimming immediately rinse the hair in fresh water and dry.
- Do not wash your hair for 48 hours after the extensions are applied to allow tape to be secured and sealed.
- As your hair grows, your extensions will move away from the scalp, therefore you will have to readjust your extensions every 6-8 weeks.